Organizing Wonders focuses on residential organizing and handles all areas
of the home from bedrooms to home offices to garages- even inside cars.
- Life Transitions– Getting married, divorced, having a baby, having baby #2, downsizing, moving to a senior care facility, the death of a loved one? I can help you through both the good and not so good life transitions with compassion and understanding.
- Going Paperless– If you are tired of the paper piles and want to try going paperless- I can help!
- Bill Paying and Mail Control– Hate dealing with your mail? Having trouble keeping track of monthly bills? I can help!
- File Systems & Paper Management– Have a file cabinet that is packed and never used? Papers that are taking over your house? I love dealing with paper! I can help!
- Catalog Books, Music, Movies– Have lots of books and movies but no inventory? I can help!
- Packing & Unpacking– Want someone to help you get settled in your new home and make sure you aren’t still living out of boxes months later? I can help!
- Photographs and Memorabilia– Have lots of photos all over that you want to organize? I can help!
- Recipes– Been clipping recipes forever and never use them because they are unorganized? I can help!
- Getting Your House Staged– and need someone to help you purge a little and help you pack away personal possessions the stagers don’t need for the project? I can help!
How I organize:
One-on-One- I work by your side to accomplish your goals. I do not send an assistant or lower level organizer. It’s me- and you! This is the best way for you to learn organizing skills and the fastest way to achieve results. Sessions are typically 4 hours.
In Absentia– Sometimes, people want things organized, but don’t actually want to be present for some or all of the session. I have organized a lot of spaces without the client there. We communicate before and after to make sure things turned out just the way you wanted them.
Walk-Through– If you think you can do the actual organizing yourself, but want a Certified Professional Organizer with lots of experience to do a walk-through of your house, this option is for you. We’ll go through your whole house and discuss all your problem areas to find solutions that might work best for you. Then you can move forward with lots of information and ideas at your own pace.
Skype– Do you feel you can do the work but want feedback and specific help from me? Do you live outside my travel radius and still feel like I would be the best organizer for you? We can Skype! I can tell a lot from a photo or video and we can talk through solutions to your problem areas and make a plan for you to move forward on your own.